It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:25 pm

Can we help with this? 
Ass for hat

Post Can we help with this?
I don't know how many of you are even active on council but here is the latest post from Xooyan concerning the recent behavior of the Belegarth council. I think Eastern people need to be contributing to this as well, but I haven't seen anything anywhere else so...:

"I am increasingly concerned with the manner in which Plithut is being dealt with by other officers, Madog in particular. He is telling Plithut that he is a backstabber and claiming that his actions to increase the transparency of our governing body have actually caused Winfang to quit Belegarth altogether.

I am tired of the unprofessional and downright rude behavior of some of the officers that bear the primary responsibility of not carrying out the business of Belegarth effectively and in a timely manner. These people knew that they hadn't done what needed to be done and now Madog would like to burn Plithut for informing the rest of the populace? How does that make sense?

I want to encourage Western Realm leaders to do their part by asking questions and keeping the pressure on to see results. I have sent Kyrian a plea for him to respond to the issue and I have sent Sorcia a formal request for copies of all our incorporation documents (which I have offered to pay for). I will happily share all information I receive with anyone else that wants to know the specifics of our organization in order to insure against this kind of behavior in the future." - Xooyan

Mon Aug 20, 2007 9:04 pm
I'm right with you, Red Three

I believe I have the seat on the national council. I don't know if stuff has rolled over to the new forum or not, but if it has, I'd be happy to post whatever you guys want if that's something you're interested in.

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:03 pm
Ass for hat

Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:32 pm

This is something that has been discussed at least partially by Myself and Gorlock and Troll. If you are our current seat, or whomever is on the counsel, then I am in favor of our counsel member speaking out on behalf of NB on Plithuts side.

I fully support Plithut.

(> < )

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:02 am

Also, it should be pretty obvious that I shouldn't have the war council seat anymore, so uh, someone else should take it. That would probably be even easier.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:06 am
Ass for hat

We should decide this quickly. I have discussed this with Keiko and Skorr and it's totally bananus!!

Derian, I'm not on council or anything but personally I don't have a problem with you speaking at least for now, if we aren't able to figure out who -should- speak for a little bit.

Thanks guys for your support. Discussion of this is now on the public War Council Discussion board. The place where I copied this from is the Western Realms forum on the national boards.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:12 am

In the meantime, if there's a discussion in the realm leaders forum, we can come up with something and I'll post it on behalf on NB.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:53 am
Is Probably Better than You Are

jesus and I have the current WC positions. It has been that way for a few month now. I have even voted on some things on the old board.

The questions that I was asking about the current financial state of the organization were all to allow the BOD to come clean and tell us what is happening. That is how we discussed doing things at CW. I have also been keeping Plithut informed on what is happening (including some of my posts being deleted by Madog)

I looked for that post but I couldn't find it so someone must have removed it. From the start of this who thing when stuff started coming to light NB has taken the stance of backing Plithut 100%. I made sure to go over the details of what was happening with him the night after the meeting. If anyone has any questions please ask me, or the discussion is in the WC discussion board so you can all post them there and get the BOD to answer them.

Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:29 pm
Ass for hat

Word, like I told Xooyan I am really unaware of what is going on since it is so behind the scenes and I wasn't sure who has said what. That was part of why I posted this, to learn what had been done because I figured you guys had been up to good deeds.

Thank you so much for doing what you've been doing Gorlock. Keep it up b/c you are doing an awesome job and are really getting things done. I appreciate it!!!

Tue Aug 21, 2007 8:10 pm