It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Ama's council spot.... 
Canadian

Post Ama's council spot....
I would like to discuss removing Ama as a council person. He no longer attends practice, was given ump-teen chances to get the website back up, hasn't signed up for this board and despite his previous efforts is no longer needed for the planning of Melcaorme and the securing of a site. I would, however, like to extent my personal gratitude towards his efforts for past Melcaormes. He is just no longer active enough to be considered a member of this realm let alone a council person.

I'd like to get input before we put this to a vote.

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:47 pm
I'm right with you, Red Three

I believe Gorlock had some intentions of challenging his position.

As for registering on the boards, I believe he's tried, but there are some network issues that haven't been resolved.

Sun Oct 23, 2005 11:51 pm
Is Probably Better than You Are

I was waiting for him to sine up for the board and for our stuff to get processed so we could have a vote that counted at uni. bodhi has me down as president at uni so i thought it would be in the best intrests of the realm fo r the vote to happen when it counts there.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 9:02 am
Canadian

Either way, let's get on the ball and makes the changes ASAP. I want us to have club status by the end of the semester if that is possible.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:13 am
I'm right with you, Red Three

The club application has already been turned in. We're just waiting for them to contact us back so we can go in and have a meeting with them.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:22 am
Canadian

Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:23 am
Ass for hat

So, assuming someone else wanted Ama's spot? Not saying that I'd really have a chance running against gorlock, but I'd like to give it a shot.

Mon Oct 24, 2005 1:18 pm
Wanker

Post Re: Ama's council spot....
Sonus wrote:
I would like to discuss removing Ama as a council person. He no longer attends practice, was given ump-teen chances to get the website back up,

... spent over $300 replacing parts of a fried server...
Quote:
hasn't signed up for this board

.. is still unable to access the board from home...
Quote:
and despite his previous efforts is no longer needed for the planning of Melcaorme and the securing of a site. I would, however, like to extent my personal gratitude towards his efforts for past Melcaormes.

No prob.
Quote:
He is just no longer active enough to be considered a member of this realm let alone a council person.

Fair enough
Quote:
I'd like to get input before we put this to a vote.

No need to vote. I resign.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 5:49 pm
Canadian

It's nothin against you Ama and I wasn't aware you spent $300 replacing the parts. Last I heard you were getting money from the surge protector company to cover it. In any case, there is now a council spot that is open.

Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:46 pm
Is Probably Better than You Are

I think it should stand open untyle we have club status. that should be in the next few weeks. I thiikn because of the way that it is worded in the charter to make it most fair we should have the UNI people beable to vote on it and most of them couldn't vote under realm rules because they arn't citizens yet. there are like 3 or 4 of them that could be considred citizens(of the new people) but as far as teh club goes they all get a vote.

thats just a lot of rambling saying that I think we should wait untyle it can be an official vote as a club.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:18 am
Mama NB

I agree about it staying open until we have our club status, but that's not the real reason I wanted to post in here.

Gorlock.... if you don't start spelling things right... I swear I will come after you and kill you in your sleep. And if you're doing it on purpose.. i'll kill you twice.

..makes my brain hurt to read your posts.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:13 pm
Wanker

It's nothin against you Ama and I wasn't aware you spent $300 replacing the parts. Last I heard you were getting money from the surge protector company to cover it. In any case, there is now a council spot that is open.

The money comes out of my pocket, as does shipping the defective parts to the "surge protector" company for verification that they failed due to a defective part.

Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:52 pm
Ass for hat

I would also like to thank ama, though I've done it numerous times. I would also like to point out that his help is still invaluble when it comes to running melcaorme. We will need his guidance and experience this year even if he does not choose to take an active role in the planning.

I would also very much like to play an active role in the formation of the UNI club. When we do hear from them it would be nice if yall would keep a brother informed.

Thu Oct 27, 2005 11:08 am