It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:28 pm

Changes to the council 
Team I can't get enough cum in my mouth

Post Changes to the council
I know that we tend to bend the rules in the bylaws, but I have been the only council member at practice for a few months now. Some of you guys haven't been to practice since November. I understand that people are busy, but I think its time that we change up who is in what council position.

I think Div can stay the secretary because that is not really a position that needs to be at regular practice. I will stay as Inter-Realm Liaison also.

Alschwede is willing to take over the position of King, and Shi'nok will take take the spot of UNI rep. I can't think of anybody who comes regularly that would be a good Master of Field Safety, so that position will have to stay with Eyrtk for the time being.

edit: I know a lot of you don't even check these boards any more, which is all the more reason to change the council. I will try and let you guys know when I see you, but I don't really see this as something that you can object to. None of you come to practice, simple as that.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:29 pm
Is Probably Better than You Are

Post Re: Changes to the council
Actually div gave up the secretary position to Ashley months ago, so that should probably get switched up and Travis would be good for master of field safety.

Sorry I haven't been to practice in a while, school is busy, and practices weren't much fun anymore.

So that everyone knows whats up with the organization fair stuff it looks like was are getting screwed over. I never received the e-mail for the table reservations, and the fair is full (I talked to the folks in the student organization office earlier this week), we are on a waiting list so if someone doesn't show up we can get in. They think that the reason I didn't get the email is because I graduated last year, but it doesn't make much sense.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:56 am
Wanker

Well crap... What do you think about putting up a table outside if we can't get anything inside? Not as nice, but better than nothing, neh?

Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:54 pm
Wiener

Dj said he would take up the post of field safety

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:08 pm
I'm right with you, Red Three

The same DJ who is incapable of building weapons? :wink:

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:20 pm
Wiener

That's why I said field safety not weapons but between me troll and him it should be ok

Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:28 pm
Dick Marbles

Derian wrote:
The same DJ who is incapable of building weapons? :wink:

Truth I can't build weapons but I've been trained in CPR, First aid every year for the past 6 years, and training in seizures, head injuries ect.

Other than that I'd make a horrible Master of Field Safety

"They call me Kerox the poop slayer........and I think you smell like shit"-Kerox

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:00 pm

Settle down, it's a joke.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:11 pm
Wiener

The it is settled. Josh will u be willing to keep ur post of webmaster

Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:49 pm

Of course.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:01 pm
Is Probably Better than You Are

outside with sparing sounds like a good idea.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:21 pm

BTW - eyrtk will be back practicing regularly when his teeth are fixed. He won't mind not being MFS though.

Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:05 am

I was just going off of the info on the boards, and the latest post in here says that Div is secretary. Maybe the secretary should keep people a little better informed? :wink:

This is not about pointing fingers. Nobody is looking for excuses as to why anybody hasn't been showing up. It comes down to the fact that when someone isn't doing their job, they should be replaced with someone who is willing to fill the position.

As far as the event fair, I think that sparring outside is better than nothing. Not being in the actual fair is really going to hurt us this year due to the especially low number of active members this year. Getting some new members would really help us, so keep us informed of the situation if it changes.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:41 am
Mama NB

To be honest, I didn't realize that she actually gave me the position. I don't have any of the paperwork and whatnot - I assume Div still has it. If someone wants the position, they're welcome to it. Secretary to the Webmaster is good enough for me. Living in Texas now it's kind of hard to make it to practice.. :(

Anyways, see you at Mel :)

Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:45 pm

Yeah word must not have been passed along. I stepped down as king about 2 months ago. So who ever wants to can run for it.

(> < )

This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 pm

so...I'm guessing you announced this at something where regular fighters could hear it? When were people going to actually mention any of this?

I realize that a lot of you don't really care much for fighting right now, but you could have put forth a little more effort to mention to the rest of us that we can no longer depend on any of you. It is the least you could have done for a realm that you at least say you care about.

Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:00 am

It's not that people don't care, it's just that the council never really does much. I mean, Master of Field safety runs weapon check and heads up heralding and webmaster maintains the website - both of which are necessary and much appreciated jobs. Other than that, most of the jobs kick in around recruiting or event times. It'd be great if people looked through available positions and volunteered. Maybe the council could be a fully functional aspect of fighting again.

That being said, this is nothing to get worked up about. Sometimes people get busy and can't give as much of themselves to the sport. Those who can and are willing to give their time should do so.

On a different note, I think sparring outside the Union would be a wonderful way to get attention. This year, maybe, we should keep a cooler and a first aid kit outside with us. There were some scrapes last year and plenty of needing to get drinks because of the heat.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Just for clarification, the webmaster position isn't part of the council, it's just sort of its own thing.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:31 pm
Wanker

Div, a good idea on the first aid kit & cooler. While I am sadly cooler deficient, I do have a first aid kit that I keep in my car that I'll be sure to bring.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:16 pm

Derian wrote:
Just for clarification, the webmaster position isn't part of the council, it's just sort of its own thing.

Noted: the webmaster is his own entity - on another completely separate plane of existence. The webmaster slumbers in R'lyeh. Wait for the star-spawn.

Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:53 pm